It’s one of the most time-tested realities of running a business — you need to hire the right people for the right jobs. And when companies are confronted with major projects that can make or break their business fortunes, the right person with the right plan is never more essential.
You can learn those project management skills (and collect the paycheck that goes with it) with the training found in the Complete Project Management Bundle. It’s now on sale for $25, an over 90 percent savings with coupon code “MEMDAY15”, from TNW Deals for a limited time.
This package features 11 courses that will arm you with the knowledge to tackle large-scale projects from a variety of approaches. Through mastering Agile and Scrum methodologies and the JIRA software for managing that process, you’ll understand how to allocate resources, assess risks, pick the right personnel, track progress, monitor budgets, and ensure all project stakeholders are informed and happy.
Your coursework includes:
- Setting Up A Real-World Project In JIRA
- Team Workflows In JIRA
- JIRA Visual Reference: Issue Administration
- Understanding JIRA For Users, Managers & Admins
- Agile Project Management: Scrum Step By Step w/ Examples
- PMP Project Management
- Product Management: Agile Requirements Using Product Backlog
- Project Management: Deliver On Time & Scrum Project Delivery
- Scrum Advanced: Software Development & Program Management
- Kanban: Productivity & Efficiency For Agile Lean Project
- Scrum Certification Prep Training & Agile Scrum Training
Entry-level project managers earn about $90,000 a year with experienced managers making easy six-figure salaries. Launch your career as a highly-paid problem solver with this nearly $2,200 package of training for a fraction of that total — just $25 for a limited time with coupon code: MEMDAY15.