If you’re looking for a gateway into the world of programming, Python is a great place to start. Beyond being a less complex alternative to Java and some of the other entrenched coding languages, Python has the added advantage of playing a key role in the advance of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
As a key driver in that exploding field, now’s a great time to get on the Python train with this intensive Python 3 Bootcamp training package.
This path to a new career in programming is as at one of its lowest prices ever, an $800 training bundle on sale for just $41. Add in a $6 price drop and another Memorial Day discount of 15 percent and the entire package is yours for just under $35 with coupon code: MEMDAY15
In all, you’ll receive 9 courses featuring over 30 hours of training, including:
- Learn Python 3 from Beginner to Advanced (a $195 value)
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Django (a $200 value)
- Python for Programmers (a $90 value)
- Python Scrapy (a $50 value)
- Python Scipy (a $50 value)
- Python Numpy (a $50 value)
- Learn iPython (a $50 value)
- Python BeautifulSoup (a $50 value)
- Python Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals (a $75 value)
From understanding Python basics to the most up to date tools and techniques for fast app builds to specialized Python libraries like Scrapy, Scipy and BeautifulSoup, this is the all-in training that’ll take even true Python novices to skilled practitioners in no time.
And at under $35 when you enter the Memorial Day discount code “MEMDAY15”at checkout, it’s too much great training to ignore for the price.